Security Fest Speaker Information
We're committed to bringing together some of the best speakers from all around the world to share their knowledge with you here. We provide a travel and accommodation package to all selected speakers to help make this possible.
About the event
Speakers will be provided with a projector, a wireless microphone and a screen for their presentation. Speakers should bring any equipment they need to connect to projectors (HDMI). Internet (Wi-Fi) will be available.
When the Call for Papers closes, the organizers will sort through the submissions, making their selections. Speakers will be notified as soon as the selection process has been completed.
This year's package
Our speaker package for this year's event includes:
- Full conference pass and a speaker's badge.
- For speakers remote to the Area:
- Complimentary airfare/travel.
- 2 complimentary hotel nights with breakfast included.
- Lunch, receptions and activities included in regular conference.
- We'll pick you up and drop you off to/from the airport so you don't have to worry about it.
- Complimentary drinks, snacks and refreshments during the conference.
Tips for Submission
We strongly encourage potential speakers to submit more than one submission on more than one topic. The more submissions you contribute, the more options you give us to pick you. Be sure your talk title and abstract define the exact topic you want to talk about and what you hope people will learn from the session. In previous years, some submissions sounded interesting but we just didn't have enough detail for them to make the final cut.
Please visit the conference site and take a look at previous speakers' bios and accepted talks for ideas for your submission.